EVENT DESIGN, MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTION
HOW WILL YOU MANAGE TO PULL THAT OFF? THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN.
It's not just about the knowledge and experience we have around gear and applications. It's also about understanding the process. And the process begins the moment you contact us. From communication to execution, we put the focus on details and relationships. The key is to negotiate your project to a successful outcome --- every time. And, when you look at our track record, it suggests we have ‘managed' to do just that.
To understand how the process works step by step from beginning to end --- what we do and what you do --- please read the information here: THE LIVE EVENT PRODUCTION PROCESS
LIVE EVENT DESIGN AND CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT
You may already have a theme and an agenda or rough script. Our creative team --- Michael Kryton, Jon Beckett, Kelly Kimo and Colin Detert --- have been involved in many events beginning at the concept phase. Within the collective experience of the team, there is a scope of projects and productions, which covers everything from live corporate and concert events to corporate videos and television documentaries.
If you need ideas, advice and ongoing consultation as you develop your event, then let our experience and creativity take your event where you want it to go --- and cost effectively.
Click image(s) for larger version
Creative services include:
- concept development including main themes, event structure and flow, entertainment elements
- design of graphics, staging, lighting, sound and video capture
- scripting, including host dialogue and announcer scripts
- post production of captured sound and video for archive or web applications
- corporate video production
- commercial production for radio, television, place-based media, outdoor electronic media and web
The team has garnered creative and production excellence awards from Hollywood, Toronto, and New York.